- Brendon talked about being from Utah and I don't know why I get a dorky little thrill out of that. We're cool here in Utah! We produce Brendon Uries!
- Brendon felt that it was his duty to promote GSF by changing up the lyrics of That Green Gentleman to the following: everybody gets there and everybody gets to fuck Ryan Ross.
- Dashboard Confessional changed their cover song to Pink's new single So What and IT ROCKED. Oh my God it was so awesome! I was expecting El Scorcho and instead they're singing Pink. Ian and Marshall came out and Ian was bouncing around and it was SO ADORABLE oh my God, he is my favorite Cab boy forever and ever.
- Various members of The Cab and Plain White T's were in and out of General Admission all night. During Mad As Rabbits Singer was signing the arms of a group of girls, which was pretty hilarious to watch. Then he walked right up past the section I was sitting in and got accosted by another group of girls for pictures and autographs. He seemed to take it all in stride, though. He had his curly lovely lady locks tonight.
- I've never heard Brendon sound better vocally than he did on Shout. Ugh he is so awesome and I love him a lot the end.
- Ryan and Brendon were already having guitar sex about 30 seconds into Panic's set so I knew it was going to be a good night for me ;-) There was a super cute moment where Ryan kicked playfully at Brendon as Brendon was walking back to center stage and they both smiled at each other. How polite of them to remind me why they are my Panic OTP!
- Spencer still has the questionable facial hair, but it didn't seem to look AS bad in real life?
- I have to say I was really impressed with how quickly sets were changed for this tour. There's very little waiting (if you can endure the super annoying Rock Band host dude and the embarrassment squick of people sucking on Rock Band in front of a fairly large crowd). It's been a while since I've been to a concert with four bands total and been out before 10:45.
So all in all it was a pretty fun night! I'm disappointed I didn't get to see this in Vegas (having two hometown bands must've been crazy awesome energy) but I'm thrilled I'll get to see it again. Yay Disco!
Also, an important belated birthday wish! Happy birthday callmedirk! I hope it was awesome, sweetie. IGYB,Y!